From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] please sign your manifests
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:13:37
1 Michael Weber schrieb:
2 > On 02/12/2013 10:14 PM, William Hubbs wrote:
3 >> as preparation for the up-coming cvs->git migration of the portage
4 >> tree, the council is strongly suggesting that from this point
5 >> forward all developers sign their manifests with their gpg key as
6 >> described in the developer's manual [1].
7 > ++
8 >
9 > We should all put these data into LDAP, too. on dev.gentoo.org ..
10 >
11 > perl_ldap -b user -M gpgkey <gpg-id> <user>
12 > perl_ldap -b user -M gpgfingerprint <gpg-fingerprint> <user>
13
14 I suggest, you check your ldap details, since those details are already
15 added for every new dev by his recruiter, so you only have to update
16 those entries yourself, when your key changes. ;-)
20 Thomas Sachau
21 Gentoo Linux Developer