From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-annouce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 17:28:41
1 I maintain a few packages where I either no longer have the hardware or
2 no longer have appropriate access to test the packages. Because of
3 this, I am looking to find a maintainer for the following packages.
4
5 These three go together, but I don't have the hardware to test them and
6 SeJo has gone MIA since I put these in the tree. ;]
7
8 sys-auth/tfm-fingerprint
9 sys-auth/pam_bioapi
10 sys-auth/bioapi
11
12 These two are both Cisco tools requiring Cisco hardware at least on one
13 end. I do have a PIX, but I do not have a CCO account, so getting
14 updated versions of the VPN client has been a pain for me for a while.
15 The Aironet Client Utilities are simple to maintain, as it is simply a
16 gtk+-1 application and hasn't had a new version in ages.
17
18 net-misc/cisco-aironet-client-utils
19 net-misc/cisco-vpnclient-3des
20
21 I had already asked for someone else to take these, but never got any
22 response.
23
24 net-misc/icaclient
25 net-misc/tsclient
28 Chris Gianelloni
29 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
30 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
31 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
32 Gentoo Foundation