From: Davide Cendron <scen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Santiago M. Mola (coldwind)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 23:00:30
1 Il Wednesday 27 June 2007 00:48:31 Denis Dupeyron ha scritto:
2 > Please everybody welcome our new developer Santiago M. Mola, aka
3 > coldwind. He is joining us from Alicante, Spain and is studying
4 > Computer Science in Valencia. His main interests are hanging out with
5 > friends at obscure pubs, music and reading. I am told he has extensive
6 > experience with such games^H^H^H^H^Hsimulation software as Gate88,
7 > Parsec47 and BomberClone.
8 >
9 > He will start with working on VOIP stuff, so please give him a warm
10 > welcome.
11 >
12 > Denis.
13
14 Welcome aboard Santiago :)
15
16 Good work and have fun with this wonderful distro 8)
19 Davide Cendron
20
21 Gentoo Documentation Project
22 Italian Follow Up Translator