From: Brian Evans <grknight@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dev-db/maxscale - Last rites
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 23:16:59
1 On 03/06/2018 05:55 PM, Geaaru wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm not sure that comment of the issue is yet correct with last version.
5 > I think that depends of mariadb libraries and maybe it works also with
6 > mysql but I will investigate on it.
7 >
8 > Here (not last version but at least v.2.x):
9 >
10 > https://github.com/geaaru/geaaru_overlay/blob/master/dev-db/maxscale/maxscale-2.1.5.ebuild
11 >
12 > An error on my ebuild is that now license is BSL but I can fix fast this.
13 >
14 > I try to check compilation with last gcc version and push a pr to gentoo
15 > upstream it you agree and try to get package as proxy mantainer.
16 >
17 > My cent
18 > G.
19 >