From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo cvs changelog emails
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 12:15:51
1 On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 06:52:33AM -0400, Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > As the one that got it working, I'm biased...
3
4 Egads, someone install an email nanny. "the one that got it working"
5 totally voids all of the work that kurt and rob did on getting this
6 going, and I more than humbly withdraw that statement - Kurt, Rob,
7 please accept my apologies, I wrote that in haste and should not have
8 taken any kind of singular credit - this was a group effort through and
9 through, and my part was only in the last stages. Someone please shoot
10 me.
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list