From: Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Asking for permission to update packages from LINGUAS to L10N
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 04:40:11
1 On 06/23/2016 02:04 PM, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 > I have created tracker bug https://bugs.gentoo.org/586734 for the
3 > LINGUAS to L10N conversion, and started to file bugs for individual
4 > packages. (Starting with lightweight stuff like metapackages, so users
5 > won't spend too much time with rebuilding if they don't get their L10N
6 > configuration immediately right.)
7 >
8 > However, it looks like filing bugs for all affected packages is going
9 > to be tedious. Therefore I am asking for permission to update ebuilds
10 > for the easy cases directly, e.g. when the change is only a simple
11 > renaming from linguas_* to l10n_*.
12 >
13 > Please speak up if you don't want your packages to be touched and
14 > prefer bugs to be filed for them.
15 >
16 > Ulrich
17 >
18 I didn't see any mention of LINGUAS in my ebuilds, but if you stumble
19 across one, feel free to fix it and ideally let me know, so I can take a
20 look and understand how it needs to be done.
23 Daniel Campbell - Gentoo Developer
24 OpenPGP Key: 0x1EA055D6 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net
25 fpr: AE03 9064 AE00 053C 270C 1DE4 6F7A 9091 1EA0 55D6