From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] CVS archive?
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:10:46
1 On Thursday 11 March 2004 09:56 pm, Jon Portnoy wrote:
2 > What about cvsup? I know it doesn't work on very many architectures
3 > currently, but it may be an acceptable method of obtaining the
4 > development modules (and CVS files to go with them) if we had a box to
5 > act as a cvsup server.
6 >
7 > I think SpanKY's familiar with cvsup -- any input?
8
9 cvsup works on x86 and ppc (although the ppc patch i havent sent upstream
10 yet) ... ive been tweaking with the hppa port but the time i can spend on it
11 comes and goes ...
12 that's the biggest reason i havent put together a GLEP about cvsup
13 -mike
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list