From: Bernard Cafarelli <voyageur@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for members for the openstack project
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 13:28:00
1 Le 21/04/2019 7:00, Matthew Thode a écrit :
2 > You (and the other gentoo dev who contacted me privately) feel free to
3 > add yourself to the member list in the wiki.
4 >
5 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Openstack
6 >
7 > I'll be calling an election soon as well.
8 I will add myself to the list (and wiki page), I know a thing or 2 about
9 upstream :)
10 >
11 > --
12 > Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)