From: Bart Verwilst <verwilst@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ebuild script without invoking configure?
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 08:52:33
1 Hello
2
3 syslinux is in portage already
4
5 On Friday 05 July 2002 13:28, Andreas Kotowicz wrote:
6 || Hi,
7 ||
8 || I decided to create build scripts for mondo&mindi (great backup
9 || software). Pretty soon I ran into following problem: syslinux and buffer
10 || and needed so I have to create ebuild scripts for those aswell. But they
11 || come with ready-to-go Makefiles and binaries and without any configure
12 || script. But as gentoo is all about compiling to your special needs, I
13 || kind of need a configure script, don't I? Unfortunately I'm not a
14 || software developer so I don't know how to create a configure script.
15 || Could anyone maybe help me?
16 ||
17 || thanks,
18 || Andreas