From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Glep 49 (g2boojum's version)
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 18:14:16
1 Stephen Bennett wrote:
2 > On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 19:48:39 +0200
3 > Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o> wrote:
6 >>The problem is actually that such a document is a living thing and it
7 >>must not only exist initially but be maintained continuously.
10 > Must it? I'd be more inclined to say that if it needs to change, a new
11 > specification should be created based on the current one, and EAPI
12 > bumped. Each individual document should remain more or less unchanged
13 > once it's finalised, barring minor bugfixes.
14
15 I think this is what he means by maintained...aka someone needs to
16 either update the spec, or create a new one.
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list