From: Tom von Schwerdtner <tvon@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] PPP on boot CD
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:11:18
1 I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, and to be honest I dont know
2 if the current version solves this problem, but I installed r11 from the
3 source boot CD (was isolinux at that point, dont know if it has changed) and
4 I was a bit troubled by the fact that PPP installs were not accounted for.
5
6 But, that is the past.....what I want to know is, will the next release (1.0
7 or otherwise) include ppp support?
8
9 I assume ppp support is just something that nobody has gotten around to, but
10 otherwise, ignoring dial-up users is a gigantic mistake.
11
12 - Tom