From: Andreas Wacknitz <A.Wacknitz@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xemacs segfault : it's not over yet
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:02:27
1 Am Mon, 2002-04-15 um 20.31 schrieb Aadi Deshpande:
2 > I'm trying to track down this problem myself ( because I can't live without xemacs )
3 >
4 > Andreas, did you remerge xemacs once you recompiled the older kernel?
5 Yes, as far as I remember. But I did not remerge procinfo which runs
6 fine now.
9 > This is bug 1574 in bugzilla, non?
10 >
11 > Also, in another unrelated problem ( except that it relates to xemacs ), gtk-xemacs breaks the
12 > sandbox.
13 >
15 >
16 > Where's reading on sandbox available?
22 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xemacs segfault : it's not over yet
23 > From: Andreas Wacknitz <A.Wacknitz@×××.de>
24 > To: gentoo-dev@g.o
25 > Cc: gentoo-user@g.o
26 > Date: 15 Apr 2002 17:03:02 +0200