From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rss readers again
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:06:29
1 On Tuesday 07 September 2004 22:36, foser wrote:
2 > (why do these categories get created
3 > when there's only a few packages using it).
4 >
5 > - foser
6
7 Because I've been doing little things like successfully running a conference,
8 and covering for absent devs. And because the things to be moved into there
9 are major packages such as mozilla, and I'd prefer to be a little less busy
10 before tackling that.
11
12 You could be nice and helpful and move any Gnome packages out of net-www into
13 www-clients to save me the trouble. It really wouldn't kill you, you know.
14
15 Best regards,
16 Stu
17 --
18 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
19 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
20 http://stu.gnqs.org/diary/
21
22 GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
23 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C
24 --