From: Johan Fabry <johan.fabry@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Forums bug
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 07:45:10
1 Hi,
2
3 I wanted to mail this to whomever is responsible for the forums, but I can not
4 find an email on that site, so here goes ...
5
6 I tried to register myself (username aargh) but it seems there was an error
7 while creating the account. The error message was in my paste buffer but I
8 seem to have overwritten it, oops :-(.
9
10 Somehow my account is considered inactive (found this out by trying to mail
11 the password to myself).
12
13 Also, because I am not registered I could not post this to the forums :-/
14
15 Can somebody fix this? Thanks!
16 --
17 "You are more than the sum Johan Fabry - Johan.Fabry@××××××.be
18 of what you consume. Vrije Universiteit Brussel
19 Desire is not an occupation." Programming Technology Lab, Room 10F707
20 -- KMFDM Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Brussels, Belgium