From: Riyad Kalla <rsk@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Willing to help...
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 17:56:30
1 If this helps at all, I've been using MySQL 4 (4.0.12) for about 3 weeks
2 now on 2 production servers without any hickup or error. I've always
3 been so impressed with MySQL's stability that I trust when the company
4 claims something is stable, its probably pretty stable :)
5
6 We also saw a large speed increase when using MySQL 4 which was another
7 compelling reason to use it instead of 3.
8
9 Best,
10 -Riyad
11
12 -----Original Message-----
13 From: Matthew Walker [mailto:mwalker@×××××××.net]
14 Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 10:48 AM
15 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
16 Subject: [gentoo-dev] Willing to help...
19 I'd really really like to get MySQL4 unmasked, and am willing to go well
20 out of my way to help the process along. Does anyone involved with the
21 work on MySQL or the reverse-dependencies for portage have anything I
22 can do to help?
23
24 Matthew Walker
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list