From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, qa@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa: index.xml
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 15:40:25
1 On Thursday, June 09, 2011 09:44:34 Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
2 > Il giorno gio, 09/06/2011 alle 16.20 +0300, Samuli Suominen ha scritto:
3 > > Autocrazy in effect; disagree with the lead and get removed from the
4 > > team.
5 >
6 > Given the lead is held responsible for the behaviour of the team's
7 > member in respect to the QA work, I don't think it is unexpected of the
8 > lead to remove those people who have shown no intention to collaborate.
9
10 and as lead, you really should notify the group/people of team changes instead
11 of just making silent cvs commits
12
13 > Beside, I warned both of you that you had to follow policy or get out,
14 > neither of you even _bothered_ replying to my request.
15
16 if you're referring to your "internal" e-mail, i didnt "bother" because it
17 wasnt relevant and wasnt worth replying to
18 -mike