From: Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: bbj
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:32:23
1 Hi list,
2
3 [Another late one. You know already, I'm a slacker]
4
5 Please help me to welcome Benigno Batista Júnior aka bbj, the latest addition
6 to the growing population of the Gentoo/ALT Project.
7
8 bbj is located somewhere between Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Minas Gerais
9 (Related to Minas Tirith? ;-)). His current work is a research job at the
10 Federal University of Itajubá where he tries to build Cylons^H^H^H neural
11 networks. At least this is more exciting than his brother's job who's a math
12 professor.
13
14 bbj, welcome aboard!
15
16 Danny
17 --
18 Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
19 Gentoo/AMD64 Project, Gentoo Scientific Project
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list