From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: "Martin, Stephen" <stephen.martin@××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Globecom Jukebox ebuild
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:55:29
1 On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 15:35, Martin, Stephen wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 > I may be getting in over my head with this, but I'd like to make up an
4 > ebuild for the Globecom mp3 jukebox. My question is this: installation
5 > options don't seem to be controlled by flags, rather they are set with
6 > an interactive installation script. What is the best way to handle
7 > cases like this? Do I need to construct a replacement installation
8 > script based on USE settings or is there some other way?
9
10 I would construct a replacement script as it seems to be the easiest way
11 to go about this.
14 Chris Gianelloni
15 Developer, Gentoo Linux
16 Games Team