From: Renat Lumpau <rl03@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] QA Team's role
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:15:51
1 On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 04:55:52PM -0500, Dan Meltzer wrote:
2 > eh, see, from what I can tell you are just deciding to make it complicated.
3
4 How is having a process for resolving disagreements complicating things? I
5 should be able to escalate a conflict (differing opinions on whether something
6 is a QA issue and how serious it is). From what I understand, the QA team
7 leader already admitted ciaranm doesn't listen to him.
8
9 > Do a quick bugzie search for bugs reported in the last week by
10 > ciaranm, I don't think he's singling you out. I think he's responding
11 > to your stubbornness.
12
13 Did I say I think he's singling me out? He brought up an issue relevant to my
14 herd and I chimed in. And if by being stubborn you mean not ignoring his utter
15 lack of ability to work with others, sure, call me stubborn.
19 Renat Lumpau all things web-apps
20 C6A838DA 04AF B5EE 17CB 1000 DDA5 D3FC 1338 ADC2 C6A8 38DA
21 America - land of the free*
22 *Void where prohibited, restrictions apply. Cash value 1/100c.