From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 23:56:56
1 William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> writes:
2
3 > I do feel that this decision reflects badly on us as a community and
4 > should be reversed immediately. The proper way to deal with people who
5 > have bad behavior is to deal with them individually and not put a
6 > restriction on the community that is not necessary.
7
8 I agree with William. Dealing with individuals makes more sense.
9
10 It boils down to an attitude of assuming outsiders are good (blacklist
11 to ML) or bad (whitelist to ML) by default.
12
13 Benda