From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] question about non-dev submitting snapshot ebuild to bugzilla
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 19:28:31
1 On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 13:11 -0400, Mike Pagano wrote:
2 > I am working on a new ebuild for a currently open bug in bugzilla.
3 >
4 > This ebuild happens to be a snapshot as upstream provides anonymous
5 > web cvs but does not provide a nice tar.
6 >
7 > When a non-dev submits a snapshot ebuild to bugzilla what is the
8 > proper method of providing access to the snapshot I created myself
9 > that it installs.
10 >
11 > Even though this tar is fairly small (128k), I imagine that if I
12 > attached the snapshot, the big giant hand of common sense would
13 > descend and slap me silly.
14
15 At that size, I would say attach it.
18 Chris Gianelloni