From: Markus Ullmann <jokey@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Help offered - Portage tree
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:38:01
1 René 'Necoro' Neumann schrieb:
2 > I'm not a gentoo-dev - and I did not read the whole thread, because it
3 > was too political for me (do I really have to read all these IRC quotes?).
4
5 +1, this stuff belongs to the -project mailinglist
6
7 > But I just had an idea for this topic (don't know if anyone had this
8 > already - or if it is not applicable here), that I want to share:
9 >
10 > Why not try to find someone, who does all the bug filing? - So lxnay can
11 > find and fix the bugs - and someone else files the bugs and does the
12 > discussing with the gentoo-devs. Then both sides have what they want. Of
13 > course, it still takes time to get things into the tree, but this
14 > shouldn't be a problem :) (I think).
15
16 maybe finding someone who works with a bunch of people would do the trick ;)
17
18 > Just an idea - please don't eat me, if it's a silly one ^^
19
20 /me eats portatoes today ;)
21
22 Greetz