From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Retiring
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 16:37:12
1 Sergio D. Rodríguez Inclan <srinclan@×××××.com> posted
2 f01ff58b0905050926o74ddf373l85a1c49a6a3225b@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Tue, 05 May 2009 12:26:23 -0400:
4
5 > Could be a good idea publish a status of each Gentoo project and see
6 > what is needed, so the users/devs can offer some help.
7
8 Actually, the various project leads do tend to do this once or twice a
9 year, with most projects following the leader after someone starts it,
10 posting status to the dev list, at least. It /is/ about time for another
11 round I think, but I hope whoever decides to start it starts it as a new
12 thread, not attached to this one.
13
14 So project leads? Who wants to be first? =:^)
19 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman