From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: net-im/kmess
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:16:01
1 On 27 March 2013 12:55, Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o> wrote:
2 > Le samedi 23 mars 2013 à 10:46 +0000, Markos Chandras a écrit :
3 >> # Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> (23 Mar 2013)
4 >> # MSN service terminated.
5 >> # You can still use your MSN account in net-im/skype
6 >> # or switch to an open protocol instead
7 >> # Removal in 30 days
8 >> net-im/kmess
9 >
10 > MSN accounts also work with empathy in 3.6 and up (at least as
11 > configured through gnome-online-accounts). Either the xmpp gateway
12 > bridges to skype or the it was not shut down yet.
13 >
14 > --
15 > Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
16 > Gentoo
20 fwiw I changed that message. I will not remove the clients as they may
21 work for a bit longer. I will just
22 keep them masked so users will know that something may or may not
23 break in the future and they should
24 start planing their next step
27 Regards,
28 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
29 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang