From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] procps >= 2.0.7 not honoring BSD syntax
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 11:33:46
1 Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 >
3 > On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 11:51:52AM -0500, Bruce A. Locke wrote:
4 >
5 > > Is this a custom gentoo patch or did we get it from another distro?
6 >
7 > No clue; it was added by achim, and he didn't add a comment to the
8 > ebuild. If you could, please email him and ask where it came from.
11 Hmm, I thought I blocked 2.0.7. The problem with 2.0.7 is that it
12 segfaults if the LANG environment variable is
13 set. I found a patch for 2.0.6 on debians site which fixed this prb but
14 no patch for 2.0.7 so I tried to write
15 such a patch by myself. It's still a todo cuz I never finished this
16 work. Maybe there is a patch for 2.0.7 on
17 debians site which we can use. Sorry for the inconvenience I caused.
18
19 bye achim~
20
21 > Best Regards,