From: "Aaron W. Swenson" <titanofold@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 21:54:42
1 On 2017-12-03 00:18, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > …snip…
3
4 I understand, and sympathize with, the motivation to create another list
5 and restrict gentoo-dev. And, I agree with most of the points,
6 especially given some of the more recent events.
7
8 I still vote no.
9
10 gentoo-dev is supposed to be for open discussions on the development of
11 Gentoo. I’ve come to expect to have some not so pleasant or diplomatic
12 replies.
13
14 Yes, there are a couple individuals that are being awfully noisy, but
15 the vaster majority are not. By splitting the list, we’re just moving that
16 noise elsewhere so we can ignore them.
17
18 This proposal avoids rather than addresses the problem.