From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE 3.2.3
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:53:02
1 On Friday 09 July 2004 11:44 am, Jeff Smelser wrote:
2 > > And don't give me emails about moving up to ~x86. Why have the two
3 > > versions for a reason. if we are all gonna sit in ~x86, then why even go
4 > > have it.
5 > Should say:
6 > And don't give me the emails about moving up to ~x86 either. We have the
7 > two versions for a reason, and I should have to. Why do we have the two
8 > tree's, if they we are all gonna be in ~x86.
9
10 I'm still missing your point here..?
11
12 I'm not sure what the situation with 3.2.3 is right now, but have you checked
13 to see if there are outstanding (gentoo) bugs remaining? If there are, then
14 they should be resolved before the ~x86 flag is removed. I am sure that
15 Caleb would welcome any help that you could give him in testing and bug
16 squashing. Just complaining about it gets neither of those done.
17
18 Cheers!
19
20 -C
23 Corey Shields - Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team
24 http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list