From: Kim Nielsen <knielsen@×××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Apache security hole and ebuild
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 06:05:23
1 Hi,
2
3 I have a production site and have problems with the apache ebuild
4
5 its version 1.3.24-r6 and this is what I get:
6
7 fopen: No such file or directory
8 apache: could not open document config file /usr/conf/apache.conf
9 fopen: No such file or directory
10 apache: could not open document config file /usr/conf/apache.conf
11 fopen: No such file or directory
12 apache: could not open document config file /usr/conf/apache.conf
13
14 Could someone please fix this and patch the security hole while they are
15 at it ?
16
17 I have tried the #gentoo-dev channel but was not allowed to write .. so
18 here goes!
19
20 /Kim
21 --
22 I am the face that stares at you from the shadows.
23 http://www.insecurity.dk