From: "Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov" <gentoo@×××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [QA] New policy: 'files' directory must not be larger than 32 KiB
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 21:48:56
1 And it would be nice to also recall the overlays, which can also use repoman
2 (and/or mgorny's travis hook for that), but at the same time have no
3 possibility to self-host the patches...
6 // well, I personally would prefer that repoman had an option to "ignore" some
7 (specified as an argument) of the QA issue types, and have no objections on
8 32k limit.
9
10 Although, I also like the idea to just move all patches to gentoo-infra-hosted
11 hosting (if it will be possible for contributors to use it, but not only for
12 devs), like it was mentioned before.