From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: automatically mailing people on pkgcheck problems with their packages
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 17:25:31
1 On 12/06/2015 11:49 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 >>
3 >> Is the testing performed per-push rather than per-commit? Either way, I
4 >> would like to get a notification that something broke, even if it wasn't
5 >> my commit at fault. Just change the word "blame" to "alert" so no one
6 >> feels slandered.
7 >
8 > It is done every 20 minutes, and takes around 7-10 minutes.
11 Looking through our repo history, this should only hit a few unique
12 authors. Keep it simple, email everyone.