From: Wilbert van Bakel <wilbertml@×××××××××.net>
To: Spider <spider@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-user@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-desktop@g.o, gentoo-newbies@g.o, seemant@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-user] [Announce] Gentoo Gnome 2 support
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:31:35
1 Congratulations, Spider!
2
3 We all understand that quality is your first concern,
4 and we are happy that you were able to announce the availability this fast.
5
6 I'm using Gnome-2 since RC2, and I'm excited.
7 Thank you for all your effort, Spider and team members!
8
9 Wilbert van Bakel
10 wilbertml@×××××××××.net
11 Strive for excellence, not perfection
12
13 ----- Original Message -----
14 From: "Spider" <spider@g.o>
15 To: <gentoo-announce@g.o>
16 Cc: <gentoo-user@g.o>; <gentoo-dev@g.o>;
17 <gentoo-desktop@g.o>; <gentoo-newbies@g.o>;
18 <seemant@g.o>
19 Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 7:48 PM
20 Subject: [gentoo-user] [Announce] Gentoo Gnome 2 support
21
22 I'm glad to be able to finally(!) announce the new Gnome 2 Desktop as
23 available in Gentoo Linux.
24
25 <tear>
26
27 Regards,
28 Spider (D.m.D. Ljungmark)
29 Gentoo Linux Developer, Gnome 2 Maintainer and Packager.
30 (http://gentoo.org/~spider/)(Gnome 2 FAQ. And configuration Guide)