From: Stephane Dudzinski <stephane@×××××××××.com>
To: mailman-owner@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] gentoo-doc-fr gentoo-user-fr
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 04:54:28
1 Hello,
2
3 I've been setting up a french mirror and translations process available
4 on http://frlinux.net/gentoo. We were hoping to get http://www.gentoo.fr
5 but it seems to be accessible to compagnies and people living in France
6 (i'm in Ireland even though i'm French).
7
8 I would like to know if we could get the following :
9
10 on mailman : gentoo-doc-fr and gentoo-user-fr
11 on dns : fr.gentoo.org
12
13 We need to set this one up in order to have a common point where we
14 could drop the translations and the french website.
15
16 Thanks in advance.
17 Steph
18 --
20 "Linux philosophy: Do it Yourself" L. Torvalds
21 Stephane Dudzinski Systems Administrator
22 a n t e f a c t o t: +353 1 8586009
23 www.antefacto.com f: +353 1 8586014