From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 20:22:41
1 Am Donnerstag, 7. Dezember 2017, 19:06:36 CET schrieb William L. Thomson Jr.:
2 >
3 > The day everyone wanted has come, after this message. I will
4 > unsubscribe not to return. You all won in 2008, and again in 2017.
5 > Though this time I will not be back. I tried more than most anyone else
6 > would for a very long time. Gentoo wins I lose, I am fine with that.
7 >
8 > Please do not contact me off list in IRC or at all. I am done with the
9 > Gentoo community!
10
11 <comrel hat>
12 Independent of whether William now unsubscribed or not, he's now enjoying a
13 lengthy (1 year until review) vacation from all Gentoo communication channels.
14 </comrel hat>
17 Andreas K. Hüttel
18 dilfridge@g.o
19 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)