From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa: index.xml
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 20:49:41
1 On Saturday, June 11, 2011 16:24:00 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:58:43 -0400 Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > > So, effectively the QA team lead can appoint the people who elect
4 > > > him. I'm not at all implying that Diego would abuse his position,
5 > > > but still I think that this is not a sane situation.
6 > >
7 > > it does seem trivial to remove people who disagree with you and thus
8 > > cement an echo chamber
9 >
10 > Are you talking in a hypothetical future situation, or has this already
11 > happened? If so, can you point to an example of where Diego's been
12 > removing people for disagreeing with him, rather than for disagreeing
13 > with the Council?
14
15 how is disagreeing with a Council decision valid grounds either ? punting
16 people because they disagree with any group isn't really valid.
17 -mike