From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to publish an overlay
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 07:29:02
1 On Fri, 2013-02-08 at 09:03 +0200, Kfir Lavi wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I'm the author of bashlibs - general library framework and libraries
4 > for bash programing.
5 > I have created new overlay for bash libraries.
6 > https://github.com/kfirlavi/bashlibs/tree/master/gentoo/portage
7 >
8 > How do I publish it via layman or eix-remote?
9 >
10 > Regards,
11 > Kfir
14 Generally file a bug in bugzilla asking the overlay team to add it.
15
16 Please supply all the info needed for creating the xml to add. You
17 could also pre-fill out the xml definition and attach it. Don't forget
18 to include all urls available, github can do git and http protocols.
19
20 See the layman's man page for instructions on creating an xml defintion.
21
22 http://layman.sourceforge.net/#_overlay_list_format