From: "Chad M. Huneycutt" <chad.huneycutt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] make.conf
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 00:12:13
1 Mike Flint wrote:
2 > I am a little lost on how the make.conf file works. I uncommented the
3 > chost, cflags, and cxxflags for the i686 portoin of the file. Can I put
4 > more than one statement in the use strings? I get errors when I
5 > uncomment the strings. Basically, I want to set the make.conf up for a
6 > pentium 3 laptop and run gnome for the desktop. Any information would
7 > be appreciated.
8
9 Your USE line will look like
10
11 USE="foo bar baz"
12
13 If you don't know exactly what you want, then just uncomment the one line
14 that starts USE= and you will be good to go.
15
16 Chad