From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] arm64
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 23:44:27
1 Thanks!
2
3 The issue and fix are clear by now (for details:
4 http://sourceforge.net/p/uriparser/bugs/24/).
5
6 So I don't need shell access any more, at least not in this context.
7
8 Best, Sebastian
11 On 25.01.2015 18:49, Tom Gall wrote:
12 > Least speaking for myself I can help you out starting Feb 15th, presuming all the stars are in alignment. If someone else doesn’t help you before, please mark it on your calendar and bug me again then cause I’m sure I’ll forget!
13 >
14 > Best,
15 > Tom