From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in sys-libs/glibc: glibc-2.14.1-r2.ebuild glibc-2.12.2.ebuild glibc-9999.ebuild glibc-2.15.ebuild glibc-2.10.1-r1.ebuild glibc-2.14.1-r1.ebuild glibc-2.14.ebuild glibc-2.13-r2.ebuild ChangeLog glibc-2.13-r4.ebuild glibc-2.11.3.ebuild glibc-2.9_p20081201-r3.ebuild glibc-2.12.1-r3.ebuild glibc-2.14.1.ebuild
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 06:02:07
In Reply to: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in sys-libs/glibc: glibc-2.14.1-r2.ebuild glibc-2.12.2.ebuild glibc-9999.ebuild glibc-2.15.ebuild glibc-2.10.1-r1.ebuild glibc-2.14.1-r1.ebuild glibc-2.14.ebuild glibc-2.13-r2.ebuild ChangeLog glibc-2.13-r4.ebuild glibc-2.11.3.ebuild glibc-2.9_p20081201-r3.ebuild glibc-2.12.1-r3.ebuild glibc-2.14.1.ebuild by Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@cox.net>