From: Georg Rudoy <0xd34df00d@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: app-leechcraft/*, virtual/leechcraft-*
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 16:27:18
1 вт, 22 сент. 2020 г. в 07:58, David Seifert <soap@g.o>:
2 > No, the original point really stands. The energy we have invested in
3 > EAPI bumping and what not is in no relation to the actual gain. The ROI
4 > on leechcraft has been negative, and not just by a small bit. The back
5 > and forth has been tiring, and the last-ditch efforts always come in at
6 > the last minute. This time it's going for sure.
7
8 Then, to save time and keep the tree clean, I'd add dev-libs/qrosscore
9 to the above list, as it has no consumers but similar problems.
10
11 net-libs/qxmpp would also have deserved the same treatment, although
12 it has a single net-im/kadu[xmpp] revdep. Maybe worth dropping it to
13 m-n then.
16 Georg Rudoy