From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: kde@g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] KDE Team meeting for february (12.2.2009 20.00:00)
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 20:24:20
1 Heya,
2 time has reach for us that we have to meet again, so interesting stuff for
3 this time:
4 electing a team lead (i suggest jmbsvicetto or yngwin :])
5 chit-chat about kde3
6 planning cooperation with debian and other normal distros (that dont insanely
7 patch the kde)
8 talking with upstream about the f#$*# svn version in their snapshots
9 helping upstream with spliting packages and updating the splits in overlay
10 acording to the output
11 kde4 build system modifications we would like to see (more versions in one
12 prefix).
13 // hope i didnt forget anything
14
15 Well as usual the meeting is mandatory so please come and help us improve the
16 kde :] (this is ment also for HTs and padavans on them :P)
17
18 Ok at last but not least when and where:
19 WHEN: 12.2.2009 20.00 UTC (jorge cant sooner so we are moving the time bit)
20 WHERE: #gentoo-kde@freenode
21
22 Anybody whom has something to say at these point is free to come and chat with
23 us. Also if you have something not listed here and you think we should
24 work/help with, come please along.
25
26 Regards
27 Tomas Chvatal
28 KDE Herd Testers Lead
29 PS: i nominate jorge (jmbsvicetto) if he "forget" to sent his application :P