From: Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@g.o>
To: Jaco Kroon <jaco@××××××.za>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-misc/asterisk fails to compile: clang/LLVM: bug 731280
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 07:52:18
1 On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 07:37:54 +0100
2 Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 08:15:47 +0200
5 > Jaco Kroon <jaco@××××××.za> wrote:
6 >
7 > > Hi All,
8 > >
9 > > https://bugs.gentoo.org/731280
10 > >
11 > > Summary:
12 > >
13 > > This machine uses a clang/LLVM toolchain.
14 > > Asterisk fails to compile, ./configure fails with:
15 > >
16 > > checking for RAII support... checking for clang -fblocks...
17 > > configure: error: BlocksRuntime is required for clang, please install
18 > > libblocksruntime
19 > >
20 > > I suspect this explains the issue:
21 > >
22 > > https://github.com/mackyle/blocksruntime
23 > >
24 > > I have no idea how to actually solve this.
25 >
26 > honggfuzz also needs it as it happens to use -fblocks on clang:
27 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/729256
28 >
29 > We need to package the library. I can give it a try.
30
31 Packaged library as sys-libs/blocksruntime:
32 https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/commit/?id=ae376c73ef197d6c7aa619e821c436ccab0cd77e
33
34 Usage example for app-forensics/honggfuzz:
35 https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/commit/?id=fd841336dfdefbc14907e2d9b1eb1a1a3f5f8b8e
39 Sergei