From: Alexander Shorin <kxepal@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Project: Gentoostats
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 16:57:25
1 Hi!
2
3 Thanks for sharing. Would be nice see updated README file (it contains
4 outdated links to Not Found pages) and add few notes about comparison
5 of your solution with collectd, ussd and the rest modern stats
6 collecting tools.
7 How better it suites Gentoo machines and why to use it today instead
8 of any existed and mature tool?
9 --