From: expose@×××××××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 20:00:54
1 Stephen Bennett wrote:
2 > The only possible conclusion I can see to draw from this post is that
3 > because distrowatch posts an uninformed article about how Gentoo is
4 > dying, you need to drag up a dead thread for no apparent reason. Please
5 > enlighten me if there's something I missed.
6 You seem to have missed that, among other things, he tried to make sure
7 everyone calmed down before writing anything anywhere in public.
8 (I might be wrong with guessing what Steve thought of course.)
9
10 Besides, the article isnt that uninformed. Contrary, it quite clearly
11 represents how users currently percieve the situation.
12 (Again, this is subjective. FFtF, Feel Free to Flame)
13 --
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list