From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Copyright issues (Was: udev-ng?)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:13:42
1 Greg KH wrote:
2 > this isn't obvious at first glance, go consult a copyright lawyer
3 > for the specific details if you are curious about it.
4 >
5 > Which, again, I strongly feel that the Foundation needs to do
6
7 +1
10 > before anymore "Copyright Gentoo Foundation" marks get added to
11 > _any_ files in our tree.
12
13 I always did wonder about how that works in ebuilds. I assumed that
14 part of being a developer included assignment for any ebuilds to be
15 committed. Of course that isn't true for what I have in my overlay.
18 //Peter