From: Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Karol Pasternak (reb)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 22:32:37
1 Ladies and Gentoo-men,
2
3 [This announcement comes a bit late, sorry :-)]
4
5 It is my honour to proudly present you Karol Pasternak, also known as reb.
6 Karol lives in Koszalin, Poland and turned 20 some days ago (I hope you had a
7 happy birthday). Besides his interest in computer, he likes climbing and
8 swiming, watching movies and chilling with his favourite music.
9
10 Karol joined Gentoo to help with the Gentoo/OpenBSD project. I guess Flameeyes
11 will be happy with another slav^H^Hminio^H^H^Hhelping hand :-)
12
13 Karol, welcome aboard :-)
14
15 Danny
16 --
17 Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
18 Gentoo/AMD64 Project, Gentoo Scientific Project
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list