From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] openoffice ebuild (needs maintainer :-)
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 14:45:46
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 I've been working on an app-office/openoffice ebuild, but have had some
4 trouble. I believe it can be compiled, but a successful compile would take
5 (according to the docs) 12 hours and over 2gb of temp space, so I don't want
6 to try and compile it a third time. (It failed two times, I fixed two
7 problems.)
8
9 So anyone who's interested, please work on it. It's in cvs (masked); there
10 are detailed comments inside the ebuild no its current status. Mail me for
11 any info if you think I've done strange things in it.
15 Dan Armak
16 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
17 Matan, Israel