From: purslow@×××××××××.ca
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:17:58
1 050226 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Have we picked up any prudes, or are they still all using debian? See,
3 > I'm about to add app-vim/brainfuck-syntax to the tree, and I want to be
4 > sure that I'm not going to make any Ashcroft-worshipping right wing
5 > christian rednecks come after me in their SUVs, toting shotguns, waving
6 > their rebel flags and proclaiming that the Earth is flat.
7
8 ok, i'll bite (grin).
9
10 what does this ugly-named package do & whence did it get its name ?
11
12 further comment -- possibly -- when i have more information.
16 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
17 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
18 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list