From: Bertram Scharpf <lists@×××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Slapd calls nss_ldap before opening its ports
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:00:27
1 Hi,
2
3 Am Montag, 22. Okt 2007, 15:30:59 +0200 schrieb Michael Hanselmann:
4 > On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 02:12:29PM +0200, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
5 > > Therefore I suppose the slapd daemon tries to obtain passwd/shadow
6 > > information for ldap via nss_ldap.
7 >
8 > Yes, it does. Therefore, use something like the following line in
9 > /etc/ldap.conf:
10 >
11 > nss_initgroups_ignoreusers root,ldap,cron,portage
12
13 Ah, I did not know this yet. I see the problem in whole is
14 more complicated.
15
16 Even though Alec enters caveats I will use the ignore
17 solution for now. What was troubling me was that I didn't
18 know what was going on at all.
19
20 Thank you both,
21