From: Joseph Booker <joe@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rsync->git mirror discontinued, repo mirror & CI updates
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 00:28:39
1 On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > Please also remember to ping package maintainers. We usually do that
4 > through @-highlights in comments. The developers who are direct package
5 > maintainers can be referenced directly (@mgorny), while teams and
6 > projects can be referenced via GitHub teams (@Gentoo/qt). Sadly, only
7 > a handful of the teams is mirrored on GitHub right now and organization
8 > admin rights are required to add new teams, so you'd have to ping one
9 > of the 'Owners' (usually me) to mirror more as necessary.
12 Is there any way to reference a team (or even view a list of them) without
13 being a member of the "Gentoo" organization already?