From: "Hanno Böck" <hanno@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs: aqbanking and friends (German HBCI onlinebanking)
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 09:49:25
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm listed as the maintainer of aqbanking and a bunch of packages that
4 are basically just its dependencies (though libchipcard and ktoblzcheck
5 may be used separately for some functionality).
6 This is a library for accessing german online banking systems (which
7 goes under the names HBCI or FinTS) and can be used e.g. with gnucash.
8
9 I'm practically not using these any more as I've completely switched to
10 using the web interface of my bank. I also haven't been very active in
11 maintaining them and probably should've removed myself a while ago as
12 the maintainer.
13
14 If you care about these please add yourself as a maintainer. I will
15 remove myself in a few days and assign them to maintainer-needed
16 status if noone steps up.
17
18 The packages include:
19 net-libs/aqbanking